Tuesday, February 19, 2013

It seems that most of the other TESLOntario students have finished the course.  I am trying not to panic again.

 I think I am a couple of marks away from reaching the minimum of 70% - have 5 modules to finish and post - but I have been working and reflecting on them and the writing should go fast. I will leave videos till last as I am sure that will be the most challenging. I have done the reading for Publisher produced Technology tools - just have to bring it together.

I will use this last week - we were given it after all - to keep working slowly and methodically and make the most of this opportunity I have been given to learn.

The biggest problem I am having is dealing with the excitement at each new tool...who knew what was out there!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment