Saturday, February 2, 2013

Browsers - history and features - much to learn

I thought I could write the Broswer and Reader task in about half an hour.  It took me several hours as I realised that I really did not know much about browsers.  Well, I am a little more educated (and know where to go to get more information when I need it.)  Again, glad I took the time.  I enjoyed learning about the history of browsers (well, the Internet in general)  I am a bit more informed now (Netscape - Navigator - Internet Explorer - Opera (small) - Mozilla Forfire (open source) - Apple Safari - Google Chroma.  Before this they were just words to me and I truly did not know what they were.  Catching up.

I am trying not to worry about where everyone else is...there is pressure but I know that it is important for me to be thorough.

I just created a "blog for work"....to commitment to fostering a love for learning and teaching English as a Second (or Third, or Fourth!) language...

No comments:

Post a Comment