Saturday, January 26, 2013



I have put off completing writing the copyright "discussion" - I'm trying to crystallize thoughts from all that reading to answer the "discuss understanding of copyright as it applies"   etc etc.in 250 wrods.  I suppose this is necessary to include in a university course,  fulfils the  "academic" "theoretical underpinning" content but I question whether it wouldn't be better to focus on the technology (which is what I came for)

The technical stuff is frustrating.  I am trying to keep it simple - but am overwhelmed by the amount of  descriptions...

RSS feeds (really stupid stuff?) - well, back I go to see what I can do. My igoogle page is a mess - too much stuff..

  GO TO FOLLOW THE DEBATE ABOUT EDUCATION AND TECHNOLOGY (NOT JUST FOR ESL) AND KNOW WHAT SOME OF THE ISSUES ARE. BUT IT FEBRUARY 28TH, 2013. WELL NOW I SEE HOW VALUABLE THE THEORETICAL AND ACADEMIC SECTION WAS. IT HAS GIVEN ME THE ABILITY WAS A SHOCK TO MY SYSTEM TO HAVE TO DO ACADEMIC WORK AGAIN. PLEASED I DID. T 100% OVERALL. (A LITTLE BOASTING IS OK!)

No comments:

Post a Comment