Sunday, January 20, 2013

Moving right along.  I spent a long time reading 2.1 and doing the tasks - and still do not know how to upload them to assignments.  I posted a question in the discussion area yesterday but it has not been answered yet (less than 24 hours, weekend, OK. 

I'm just playing with the colours to see what happens - cool.

I am now going to link (I hope) to a great resource - 40 WEB tools - I especially like it because it has suggestions as to how these can be used by teachers.  Here goes

http://www.scribd.com/doc/118928740/40-Must-know-Web-2-0-Edutools  

Yaay!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Claudie! Check the discussion board for replies to your questions. There are some great resources on Scribd. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I removed the album of NYC visit - too private - this after reading the privacy issues....

    ReplyDelete